Online Gun Store
Online Gun Store
Online Gun Store, How Can I Purchase a Gun Online? This is one of the most common questions we receive at GilbertsGuns.com. As an online gun store there are many guidelines that we have to abide by, but the process for purchasing a gun online is pretty straight forward and is approved by the Bureau Of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (BATF)
Before I break down the steps for purchasing a gun from an online gun store, I will tell you a little but about GilbertsGuns.com. We are a Federally Licensed Firearm dealer, as an FFL we abide by all federal, state, and local laws. We are under the review and inspection of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (BATF). We have been in business in this location since 1978, and we maintain a brick and mortar store and a secure online business. Both business models offer unique challenges in today's quickly changing political environment, but purchasing thru our online gun store in safe, secure, and endorsed by the BATF. We stock thousands of different handguns, rifles, shotguns and muzzleloaders; our online gun store at GilbertsGuns.com allows you the opportunity to view the specifications of each item.
How To Purchase A Fiream Online
- Locate someone in your area who has their Federal Firearms License (FFL). Any gun shop, gun smith, pawn shop, or gun range operates with an FFL and can gladly help you out with your transaction.
- Contact Your FFL and Tell Them You Would Like To Transfer A Firearm From GilbertsGuns.com. Most FFL's will do this for a nominal fee. Your dealer can perform a check on us so they can verify we are an online gun store and that we do have a brick and mortar store also.
- Your FFL Holder Will Send a Signed Copy of their Federal Firearms License (FFL) to us. This license can be faxed to us at 502-227-2233, or it can be mailed to our shipping address. Please make sure your name and the FFL's phone number are clearly listed on the license. The FFL can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once We Receive & Verify The FFL, Along With Payment, The Firearm Will Be Ready To Ship To The FFL. Firearms Are Shipped Directly To The FFL from either UPS or USPS depending on the type of firearm.
- FFL Will Perform The Background Check & Transfer The Item To You. It is the customers responsibility to determine if firearm is legal in your area. Your local FFL, BATF Field Office, or Department of Justice Official will be able to help you in the event that you are unsure of the legality of a firearm in your area. Your FFL dealer will perform a background check and any other action that is reuired by your state and local laws in conjunction with a firearms purchase.
That's all there is to it! These are the steps for purchasing a firearm thru our online gun store. If you have questions about our online gun store, please feel free to contact us toll free at 877-YES-GUNS